Hakemus Master's and International Captainiksi 2022

Tervehdys!

Olen Arttu Pohja ja haen killan Master’s and International Student Captainiksi. Aloitin AS:llä 2016 ja vuosien varrella olen ehtinyt tehdä sitä sun tätä. Fuksivuonna lähdin mukaan smurffiksi ja tämän jälkeen toimin killassa Automaattina sekä TEKSAS-rangerina. Olen toiminut ISOna neljänä vuonna, joista kolmena toimin kv-ISOna. Kv- ja ISO-hommat ovat siis tuttuja.

Hallitushommat ovat kiinnostaneet alusta asti, mutta joka vuosi pelkäsin, ettei aika hallitushommiin riitä. Nyt kuitenkin, opintojen ollessa loppupuolella, pelko ei enää voittanut halua ja aikaakin pitäisi riittää. MISCin pesti oli helppo valinta, sillä kokemusta siihen on eniten ja huomasin kv-hommissa oikeasti nauttivani uusiin ja kainsainvälisiin ihmisiin tutustumisesta sekä heidän auttamisestaan.

@arttup
Arttu Pohja

And in English…

Greetings!

I am Arttu Pohja and I am applying for the position of Master’s and International Student Captain. I started at AS in 2016 and throughout the years I have done this and that. During my freshman year I was a smurf and since then I have also worked as the Automaton and TEKSAS-ranger. I have been a tutor four years, out of which three as a international tutor. Therefore, I am familiar with international and tutoring work.

I have been interested in a board position since the beginning but every year I was afraid I didn’t have the time. However, now that I am nearing the end of my studies, my urges beat the fear. Furthermore, it looks like I actually have time. The MISC position was an easy choice since that is what I have the most experience with and during my time as an international tutor, I actually realized I enjoy meeting new and international people as well as guiding them.

@arttup
Arttu Pohja

6 Likes