Hakemus killan kulttuurimestariksi 2023

Moiccuuu!

Olen Lotta, neljännen vuoden opiskelija ja haen killan kulttuurimestariksi vuodelle 2023. Opiskeluvuosien varrella olen ehtinyt nähdä ja tehdä kaikenlaista, mutta ihan kaikkea en ole vielä ehtinyt testata. Tänä vuonna haluaisinkin kokeilla jotain uutta ja lähteä hallitukseen pitämään huolta siitä, että killan kulttuuri pitää loistavan tasonsa yllä!

Kiltaurani aloitin jo fuksina, ja olen siitä lähtien saanut kokea toimarina olemista useammassa toimikunnassa kuin ehkä aina muistankaan. Tänä vuonna olen myös lähtenyt vetämään omaa toimikuntaani Stimulantti-parini Lauran kanssa. Kokemukseni toimikunnan vetämisestä sekä kulttuurikisällinä toimimisesta useamman vuoden ajan luovat vankan pohjan ensi vuotta varten, josta on hyvä lähteä kehittämään toimintaa eteenpäin!

Ensi vuonna haluaisin varmistaa, että hyvät, jo perinteiksi muodostuneet tapahtumat saavat ansaitsemansa jatkumon sekä huolehtia siitä, että uusia, tekijöidensä näköisiä tapahtumia syntyisi lisää. Tavoitteeksi asetan myös sen, että kiltamme moninaiset ystävyyssuhteet pysyvät yllä, ja pääsisimme viettämään aikaa muidenkin kuin pelkästään rakkaiden kanssa-aASiemme kanssa. Lisäksi haluaisin varmistaa, että pääsisimme juhlistamaan AS25-vuotta erityisten ja mielenkiintoisten tapahtumien kautta!

Tämä kaikki ei luonnollisestikaan onnistuisi ilman mahtavaa toimikuntaa, joten haluaisin saada kulttuuritoimikunnasta yhtenäisen ja toimivan porukan, joissa kaikkien ääni tulisi kuuluviin! Kulttuuritoimikunnassa on vapaus tehdä juuri sitä mikä kiinnostaa ja haluaisinkin ensi vuodesta tulevan kiltalaisten toiveiden mukainen ja näköinen.

Heräsikö kysymyksiä tai kommentteja? Minua saa aina tulla nykäisemään hihasta tai laittamaan viestiä tg:ssä @kellottaa mistä tahansa mieleen juolahtavasta asiasta!

Otaniemi CV

2022 - Stimulantti, kulttuurikisälli, minIEns, tosi-ISO, oikolukija, kvartaalitoimikuntalainen
2021 - kulttuurikisälli, minIEns, ISO
2020 - yrityssuhdekisälli, hattivatti, ISO

TL;DR

Kuka? Lotta, kavereiden kesken Lottis :smiley:
Mihin? No kulttuurimestariksi tietenkin!
Miksi? Koska tapahtumien järkkäily on kivaa ja haluun että kilta viihtyy!

— In English —

Helloooo!

I’m Lotta, a fourth-year student, and I’m applying to become the guild’s head of culture for 2023. During my studying years, I’ve had time to see and do all kinds of things, but I haven’t had time to test everything yet. This year I would like to try something new and join the board to make sure that the culture of the guild maintains its excellent level!

I started my guild career as a fuksi, and since then I’ve been able to experience being an official in more committees than I can remember. This year I have also started running my own committee with my Stimulant partner Laura. My experience of leading the committee and working as a cultural journeyperson for several years create a solid foundation for next year, which is a good starting point to develop the committee onwards!

Next year, I would like to make sure that the good events that have already become traditions get the continuation they deserve, and to make sure that more new events that look like their creators are born. I also set it as a goal that the relationships between our friend guilds and associations will be maintained, and that we would be able to spend time with other than just our beloved co-aASis. In addition, I would like to make sure that we could celebrate the AS25 year with special and interesting events!

Of course, all this would not be possible without a great committee, so I would like to make the culture committee a united and functional group, where everyone’s voice would be heard! In the culture committee, you have the freedom to do exactly what you are interested in, and I would like next year to look like the wishes of the guild members.

Got questions or comments? You can always come talk or send me a message on tg @kellottaa about anything that comes to mind!

Otaniemi CV

2022 - Stimulant, cultural journeyperson, minIEns, ReallyISO, proofreader, quarter committee member
2021 - cultural journeyperson, minIEns, ISO
2020 - account manager, hattivatti, ISO

TL;DR

Who? Lotta, among friends Lottis :smiley:
Where? Well, to be the head of culturel, of course!
Why? Because organizing events is fun and I want the guild to enjoy themselves!

14 Likes

Some questions, in english for readability for everyone:¨

Traditionally, culture master has also been in charge of external relations. Which external relationship do you feel needs the most work/could be evolved the most?

In the same vein, how do you see the future of TYTAS relationship? What could we do to deepen this relationship?

What is your favorite event? What event would you like to add into the guild’s roster?

What would be the biggest overarching theme you will try to apply to the guild?

Tsemppiä koitoksiin! (these were also asked of the other applicant to the role)

2 Likes

Thank you for the questions!

Traditionally, culture master has also been in charge of external relations. Which external relationship do you feel needs the most work/could be evolved the most?

The guild has a broad network of associations and guilds, and to maintain active relations with all of them is a challenging task. The hardest external relations and ones that probably need the most work are with the associations furthest away: such as Autek in Tampere, Linkki ry in Jyväskylä or Tutti ry in Vaasa. These are the associations that we are usually only able to meet on either our own excursions or if they do excursions to Espoo or Helsinki. Next year I would do my best to contact our friends early, so we would not miss any opportunities to meet and hang out with them. I would also actively participate in arranging rrRankka, so that we could spend some more time evolving our more distant external relationships.

We have also recently rekindled the friendship between us and Kannunvalajat. This is a relationship that is only at the beginning, so in the next year we really have a chance to strengthen and evolve our bond with them, as well as our other friends associations, which leads to our relationship with TYT.

In the same vein, how do you see the future of TYTAS relationship? What could we do to deepen this relationship?

I believe that we have had a great relationship with TYT in the last few years. We have arranged sitsis, afterworks and attended each other’s annual balls. Furthermore, this autumn we still have an event to come with TYT. This gives us a good base for our future relations. Next year specifically, as it is AS25, we could organise more special events where we could invite TYT as well as other friend associations to celebrate with us. However, the specifics of these events would be up for discussion next year with the culture committee.

What is your favourite event? What event would you like to add into the guild’s roster?

This is a difficult question, as I adore so many events! In the last year, I would have to say my favourite event was LaulusaunAS, as it offered a chill place to hangout, go to sauna and have fun with karaoke. I also have to give an honourable mention to afterworks, as they provide a chance to see friends and our friend associations and relax in the midst of summer jobs and other summer activities.

For next year, I would let our culture committee come up with all the ideas they can think of and give the means and the money to let the committee add their favourite events to the guild’s roster. However, some ideas I have thought of for next year is having more collaboration with our sports committee and providing the guild with fun activities like the KIKxAS paintball, as well as organising chill events such as a wine and cheese night.

What would be the biggest overarching theme you will try to apply to the guild?

Simply, I would make sure the guild members have many opportunities to have fun and relax, and that everyone could find an event suitable for them!

2 Likes